born in Turin in 1967, from a family of entrepreneurial extraction. For over 25 years he has been a manager and portfolio manager for a leading investment bank, a co-founder partner in ventures including:
– Gandalf Airlines (1998), a company later listed on the Milan stock exchange;
– Sat Colomion project (2008), a managenent buy out operation – restructuring story followed by sale in 2011 ;
– Biovelocità in 2016 , first Italian accelerator focused on biotech projects and start-ups;
– Liftt S.p.a. in 2019 – venture capital holding company in innovative start-ups;
– Newcleo in 2021 – next-generation nuclear reactor company for the development of clean, safe and potentially inexhaustible energy.
As business angels he is a member of the advisory board in a number of investee companies.